Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Samuel Chu but most of the people I know call me Sam (I wonder why? :P). I am a sophomore this year and am currently in Mr. McCarthy's 3rd period American Literature class. The reason I said currently is because I've already had three schedule changes since the day of registration and my schedule is still incorrect as of this moment.

I usually don't talk to people extensively unless I've known that person for a while. If you know me for long enough, you would say that I am a serious person overall but I do put out lame jokes... sometimes. I usually bike to the park and play tennis with friends but that doesn't happen often because our schedules don't allow us. Recently, my bike was stolen (Yeah! Unbelievable! >:I).


Many people asked me how my summer was once we got back in school. I don't really know how to answer that question since I am quite forgetful and I've done a lot of things. Though, a very brief summary would be I've gone swimming, biking, running, and hanging out with friends. Still, even though there were many things that happened this summer, I still didn't get to do a lot of things I planned on doing so I guess I'll save that for next summer.

My freshman year was decent. There are A LOT more things I could have done but didn't so I regret that. This is a new school year and there would be more surprises and challenges. I will be ready for them when they come and hopefully conquer the challenges and make this a good year.

4 comments:

  1. Sam is easier to say. Three schedule changes is a lot. I never heard you say a lame joke. Getting a bike stolen is very common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your freshman year wasn't too exciting, I hope this one will be a blast then :] Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree Sam is easier to say. I call you that all the time. :] Hope you do conquer all your challenges this year. Well I don't have much to say so see you in school.:] Thanks for teaching me tricks on the rubix cube. :)

    ReplyDelete