Friday, November 12, 2010

A Direction the Class Needs

To all the readers of this blog:

The first quarter of this school year has ended. All the grades have been recorded and now it is time for some feedback on my American Literature class.

Let's start with the negatives. I didn't know what was for homework some times. Also, we are a bit behind schedule but that isn't much of an issue. I wished we had gone through the vocabulary book more because my vocabulary is not very good and I want to learn more. Also, the blogs weren't completely clear. I didn't know what to write about sometimes. Maybe it was just me.

I would be helpful if homework was posted on Edline or if it were written on the board. By doing this, we can probably be back on schedule and stay on schedule. If descriptions about the blog were on Edline, it would be a lot easier to write the blogs... just saying.

Now, lets talk about some good things in this class. I learned a lot. We were very productive in class and we had fun at the same time. Blogs were very fun to do even though it was somewhat mislead at times. The books we read for this class were also interesting and fun. Mr. McCarthy is an awesome teacher. He is easy to get along with and he is willing to help his students.

3 comments:

  1. I agree that we should do more work in the vocabulary books and that it would be helpful if homework was posted on edline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, dude the homework on the board thing would totally work and yeah I hate asking around if we had homework and I'm a person who usually remembers it, but I get lost sometimes. I agree with you about the vocab because I usually forget the words in like two days after they were assigned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that there should be some way for us to know what homework we have which would make it a lot easier. And the vocabulary is also a good idea because I forget the words as soon as I learn it.

    ReplyDelete