Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am a Plow

Guess who's a plow this time... I am. Well, I think everyone is in a way or two though. Anyways, I am a plow.

First of all, what is a plow? A plow would be something used in farms. They loosen up soil so that seeds are able to be sown into the soil. Therefore, you can say it has a pretty important role. I claim to be a plow because I help "loosen up soil" such as making life easier for others. For example, I help others as much as I can in homework, allowing them to have an easier day of homework.

There are many plows out there. Some plows would be your mother and father. They probably take you to school, saving you some time if you were to take the train. Even if your parents don't drive you to school or take you to places you need to be, they are still a plow in many ways. They provide you with food and a home. Another plow would be a waiter or waitress. They serve you food instead of you going into the kitchen of a restaurant to get the food yourself. Another plow would be Mr. McCarthy! He teaches us so that we don't have to struggle through learning by ourselves. There are so many plows out there that have not been mentioned yet. In what ways are you a plow?

2 comments:

  1. You do help people have an easier day of homework, such as myself. Most of the time. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. In other words, who is not a plow? :D

    ReplyDelete